Recharge and enjoy 1 Poisha/second call rate to any local number.
(including recharge date)
|Taka 21||Recharge Now||2 days|
|Taka 29||Recharge Now||3 days|
|Taka 39||Recharge Now||5 days|
|Taka 49||Recharge Now||7 days|
|Taka 79||Recharge Now||10 days|
|Taka 109||Recharge Now||30 days|
|Taka 209||Recharge Now||60 days|
- All Grameenphone Prepaid & Consumer Postpaid customers (excluding ERS, BPO, MyPlan & Prepaid to postpaid migrated customer) are eligible for this offer
- Recharge amount will be added in customer’s main account
- To get the offer, customer needs to recharge exact respective amount
- "Any local number" denotes domestic network calls only (GP-GP, GP-Other Mobile Operators, GP-PSTN & GP-IPTSP) excluding any short code calls
- During the offer period, this special call rate (24 hours 1 poisha/second to any local number) is applicable on regular package tariff, Super FnF, FnF, community tariff
- This special call rate is not applicable on purchased minutes, bonus minutes, bonus amount, emergency balance and call divert/call forward tariff. Purchased minutes, bonus minutes, bonus amount and emergency balance will be used first and then this special call rate will be applied. Regular product package tariff will be applicable while call divert/forward feature works.
- This offer can be availed multiple times during campaign period. On multiple recharges, higher validity will be applied
- If customer takes any other 1 poisha offer, higher validity will be applied. After the special call rate validity period, customer will return to the previous offer/package
- To know offer validity, dial *121*1*2# (Prepaid) & *121*4601# (Postpaid)
- To stop the offer, dial *121*1003*1#
- For Postpaid customers, special call rate will not be applicable if they activates commitment plan after activating above special tariff offer
- In case of Due Date Bar (Consumer Postpaid), special call rate offer will be activated if customer recharges specific amount, but customer will not be allowed to get benefit until number is unbarred
- This offer is not applicable for Skitto users
- This is a limited time offer
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
- During Internet pack or offer purchase, for 'Payment through bKash or cards', purchase limit for prepaid customer is between 10 taka - 1000 taka and for postpaid customer 10 taka - 50000 taka.
- During pack purchase, for 'Payment through bKash or cards' any prior subscription free or emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged for pack or offer purchase. In that case internet pack or Offer that you have selected may not be activated.