GP STAR customers (both Prepaid and Postpaid except GPPP & VP customers) can earn GP Points by spending for any type of usage. GP STAR customers first needs to enroll in GP points program from MyGP App to earn GP Points.
GP Points can be used/redeemed by purchasing data offer packs from MyGP app.
- Loyalty enrolled GP STAR customers (both Prepaid and Postpaid) can earn GP Points based on any type of usage (Voice/Data/SMS/VAS)
- GP Points will be earned based on the STAR status.
- To keep registration of GP points valid, Loyalty enrolled STAR customer needs to visit MyGP App at least once in every 90 days
- GP points will not be applicable for GP village phone and GP public phone usage
- Download and use MyGP app to see GP Points balance, get Data packs, or gift GP Points.
- To register for GP points, STAR customers need to install MyGP app & enroll for GP Points to start accumulating GP Points.
- After loyalty enrollment any type of STAR customer usage will be considered for GP Points earning. GP Points validity will be current year plus 1 year. For example, GP Points earned in 2023 (any date) will be valid till 31st December 2024. But to continue GP Points earning & keep earned GP Points usable, customer must visit MyGP app at least once within 30days from last MyGP login. Meaning, if a customer does not visit MyGP at least once within 30days from last MyGP login ; all GP Points will be flushed.
- GP Points can be gifted from GP-to-GP loyalty enrolled STAR numbers only. Gifted GP points validity will remain same as sender validity. Based on the gifted point, receiver numbers’ existing GP point validity will not be extended.
- In case of Flexiplan pack gifting, the gift giver will get the GP Points & the receiver will get the pack.
- MyGP Flexiplan GP Point is showing different earning, which is not applicable, customer will earn only based on the matrix mentioned below
- During campaign periods, STAR users can earn GP Points by referring MyGP app to other users through MyGP app.
- Recharge, bill payment, STAR status upgradation will not be possible using GP Points.
- GP Points is not applicable for roaming usage/pack purchase by prepaid & postpaid STAR customers.
|Tier No.||Star Status||Points Earned against 10tk usage|
|1||Silver Star||1 Point|
|2||Gold Star||3 Points|
|3||Platinum & Platinum Plus Star||6 Points|