All Postpaid customer can avail attractive medical roaming pack in India, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand and stay connected with family back home.
|Packages||Offer Details||Price (BDT, excluding VAT, SD & SC)||USSD Activation|
|Medical Pack for 4 Days||35 min call to Local&Home, 10 min Incoming call, 20 SMS, Unlimited Data||1349||*121*6*6*6*1#|
|Medical Pack for 10 Days||100 min call to Local&Home, 20 min Incoming call, 20 SMS, Unlimited Data||2499||*121*6*6*6*2#|
Features & Conditions:
- These offers are network specific; Customer need to select In India – Airtel/Bharti India; In Thailand - DTAC Trinet (DTAC), AIS, True Move (Real Future); In Malaysia - Digi, Celcom, Maxis Etihad Etisalat (MobilyIn Singapore- Mobileone, SingTel, Starhub
- Medical combo pack should be applicable for postpaid roaming customers only; Prepaid customer can migrate his number to postpaid through USSD/MyGP/Retail channel
- Customer will be charged upfront for a successful purchase.
- These Combo will not be renewed automatically. Customer will be able to purchase as many times as s/he wants.
- Only Standard roaming & Data Roaming customer will be eligible to purchase Data Bundle & Combo. However, if any customer with other category (Basic roaming) wants to purchase roaming Data Bundle & Combo packs, he/she needs to migrate to Standard or Data Roaming first, then can purchase the desired roaming pack by dialing USSD code *121*6*6*4#.
- For Roaming bundle activation from MyGP app, please go to the Home page MyGP, then click on “Offers” tab, then click on Roaming, then select the desired roaming pack from menu
- The above prices are exclusive of VAT, SD & SC. Applicable VAT, SD & SC will be added to the tariff.
- After consumption of certain capped volume (1 GB for 4 days pack and 2 GB for 10 days), data browsing speed will be throttled to 256 KBPS.
- In India, due Indian regulation customer cannot use roaming service in Jammu and Kashmir
- In India, Indian operators close the 3G service; So select 2G or 4G to use the roaming service
- While you are roaming, you are requested to turn off VOLTE option from Handset to use the roaming service