All Grameenphone customers can enjoy International Roaming Service at 35 destinations without any security deposit fee on purchasing IR data bundle and combo packs from ShareTrip channels
Necessary documents to activate IR package:
- Properly filled up International Roaming Subscription form
- Photocopy of international credit card (both side) and duly signed on the photocopy (hiding the CVC no by customer)
- NID Copy
Customer has to mail these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and by mentioning desired IR package.
To know more about IR pack bundle, click here.
Eligible 35 Counties for Roaming Data Bundle and Combo Offer:
Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Monte Negro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is applicable for Grameenphone’s enlisted 35 countries. Security deposit is applicable if customer chooses a package for a country outside this list.
- Customers need to have a Grameenphone Postpaid connection to avail standard and data roaming packs.
- Customer must have an international credit card with USD endorsement. The charge will be included in international travel quota of customer’s card.
- The customer has to ensure the availability balance required for purchase of the bundle in the card, and the option to charge credit from the bank is open.
- If customer wants to use someone else’s credit card, the card holder and the customer has to sign the roaming form.
To book your travel with International Roaming service, contact